Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A visitor to my porch....
I know these little creatures creep some people out, and to others they are just another nuisance, but I have seen the other side of my nightly visitor through an animal rehab friend.  They can be cute, gentle and kind...and really fun.  This one only comes when no one is looking.  Usually to nibble on left over cat food put out for some feral cats.  Or sometimes I will find him inside my bird feeder when I turn the light on to let the dog out before bed.  Either way, I welcome him (or her).  I share my little patch of heaven on earth with the other inhabitants, after all it does belong to all of us :)
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. If he's blind, how on earth does he climb into a bird feeder that's on a 6' shepherd's hook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...but I have pictures to prove it! :)

    ReplyDelete